The Terra Viva Grants Directory develops and manages information about grants for agriculture, energy, environment, and natural resources in the world's developing countries.
1. Instrumentl - Summer wildlife grants Instrumentl is a team of scientists, university administrators and grant writers who share the aim of helping researchers to find and apply for grants. The focus is researchers within the ecological and environmental sciences. Instrumental has compiled a list of 30 wildlife research grants that have application deadlines during the next few months.
2. WWF Hong Kong - Asian Waterbirds Conservation Fund Administered by WWF Hong Kong, the Asian Waterbirds Conservation Fund supports the conservation of migratory waterbirds and their wetland habitats in the East Asian – Australasian flyway. Grants are up to US$5000 per program or project. The application deadline is 31 October of each year.
3. Australia and Pacific Science Foundation - Grants 2017 The APSF makes research grants in ecology, biodiversity, and life sciences in Australia and the Southwest Pacific region. Grants are awarded to institutions within Australia or other countries of the Southwest Pacific region. Most grants are up to A$15 thousand per year for up to three years. Applications are due 10 March 2017.
4. US Fish and Wildlife Service - Marine Turtle Conservation Fund The "Wildlife Without Borders" program offers grants for the conservation of selected wildlife species, including marine turtles. Proposal deadlines - 01 April and 01 October of each year.
5. Marine Mammal Commission - Current Funding Opportunities The Commission makes grants for research and conservation of whales, dolphins, porpoises, dugongs, manatees, polar bears, otters, seals, and sea lions.
6. Auckland Zoo - Small Conservation Grants The Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund Small Grants Program exists to help provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programs with clear conservation value.
7. Mohamed bin Sayed - Species Conservation Fund The Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund makes grants for the conservation of any threatened or poorly known animal, plant, or fungus species worldwide